Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 January 2021 – Do Not Travel to or from London
Significant disruption with no trains to or from London King’s Cross, or to or from St Pancras via Finsbury Park. LNER services will terminate at Peterborough.
- Substantial planned disruption due to track and platform upgrade work that requires the closure of all tracks serving London King’s Cross. These upgrades will improve reliability and allow faster acceleration and deceleration of our Azuma trains.
- Those choosing to travel to or from London will to transfer at Peterborough for rail replacement coaches connecting to Thameslink services between Bedford and St Pancras International
- Journey times will be significantly longer and should be avoided wherever possible
- Alternative routes will likely be very busy and should also be avoided
- Station specific travel advice is available at EastCoastUpgrade.co.uk
- You must have a seat reservation to travel on LNER trains