Harrogate Christmas Fayre Event
All aboard for the LNER Harrogate Christmas Fayre Event
What's on offer?
This exclusive event offers you the chance to experience LNER’s legendary hospitality onboard its new high-speed Azuma fleet as you travel from London King’s Cross, Stevenage or Grantham direct to the famous Yorkshire spa town of Harrogate, renowned for its festive markets, boutique shops and restaurants.
The LNER Harrogate Christmas Fayre Event service will depart from London King’s Cross at 09:33, Stevenage at 09:56 and Grantham at 10:42 on Friday 10 December 2021, arriving in the heart of the North Yorkshire town centre in under three hours. Once in Harrogate, you’ll have the chance to explore this beautiful Yorkshire spa town and take in the sights whilst visiting the festive Christmas Fayre.
Tickets include First Class return travel with LNER, refreshments on board your journey to Harrogate with snacks on your return journey, and a gift bag full of LNER and Yorkshire goodies.
- First Class travel from London King's Cross at 09:33, Stevenage at 09:56 or Grantham at 10:42 on Friday 10 December 2021
- Spend one or two days in Harrogate, exploring the beautiful Yorkshire Spa Town and Christmas Fayre (for hotels check the Visit Harrogate website
- Return travel from Harrogate in First Class on either 10 or 11 December.
Tickets include First Class travel to and from Harrogate and an LNER gift bag:
- £140 per person from London King's Cross
- £100 per person from Stevenage
- £80 per person from Grantham
This content/functionality requires Functional cookies to work, your current settings do not allow this. Please adjust your to enable this functionality.