Claim for tickets bought on this site
If your train is cancelled you can apply for a refund for tickets bought on lner.co.uk in your account area.
- Tap here to sign into your Account
- Go to My Bookings
- Select View or edit on the ticket that you want to refund
- Swipe down the page and tap Amend journey or request a refund button
- Tell us the reason for the refund request 'My train was cancelled' and tap Continue
- You'll need to complete a few details and then you can tap Yes to submit your request.
Alternatively you can print out and complete our refund form (PDF, 37kb). Then post the complete form and your tickets to:
PO BOX 1259