Need to send your collected LNER tickets back?
If you have already collected or been sent your tickets via the post and have not yet submitted a refund request, or your account states that LNER are awaiting tickets, please follow the instructions below and fill in our web form.
When submitting the image:
- Please cut your paper ticket in half from top to bottom
- Take a photograph of the ticket on a plain background with the two pieces of the ticket clearly apart
- Please ensure the details on both halves of the ticket are readable
- We only require an image of your actual travel ticket(s) or booking confirmation
- And any journey information e.g. ‘I was planning to travel from King’s Cross to Newcastle on the 20 May at 10:00am”.
- Please ensure you put your refund reference number in the subject of the email
- A refund reference starts 20R or 19R and is 10 characters long