Add Tube tickets to your ticket
If you're travelling further across London, you can set your destination as any of the London Underground Zones. (If you're just passing through London on route to somewhere else, your transfer will be included in your ticket price.)
What are the advantages?
- Plan and book your entire journey in advance
- Save time and stress when you get to the big smoke.
- Combine any ticket type with any underground or overground journey.
When can I use my tickets?
- You can add any kind of Transport for London ticket, so it's up to you. If you need to travel in London at peak times, just make sure you choose that option.
How to add a Tube, DLR or London Overground inclusive ticket when buying your ticket online
- Before you book your London travel options, check which zone the station you require is in.
- On the buy tickets panel, type in “Zone” and a drop down list will appear for you to select the option which covers the zones you need
- Select an option with a U before the zone you require. For example "Zone U1/2* Londn" is a single/return through train and Tube ticket to zones 1 and 2 and "Zone U1256 Londn" is a single/return through train and Tube ticket to zones 1-6
Terms & conditions
- London Travelcards are not available from LNER stations north of Newark North Gate.