We’re always looking at ways to make your journey even smoother, that's why we’re introducing eTickets.
In September we’re switching to much simpler and smarter eTickets. This means you will no longer need our Travel Buddy app to access your tickets on your mobile.
What are the benefits of eTickets?
- There’s greater flexibility on how you collect your ticket
- You no longer need to activate your ticket
- You can print tickets (ideal if your phone is low on battery)
- It’s easier to share
- You don’t have to register a device
If you purchase a mobile ticket before eTickets is introduced, you will need to download our Travel Buddy app and activate your ticket, find out more here.
How does eTickets work?
- You can download eTickets straight to your Apple or Google Wallet and show the ticket on your phone.
- Or you can print out the PDF eTicket if you prefer to have a hard copy.
What's the difference between eTickets and mTickets
- You don’t need to activate eTickets like you do with an mTickets
- Changing your journey or applying for a refund prior to travel will be easier than before
eTickets will replace mTickets
- Once eTickets are introduced, we’ll be removing the option for mTickets or SelfPrint, on journeys where eTickets are available.
- Any tickets you’ve already purchased and chosen to receive as an mTicket or SelfPrint, will still be valid for travel.