We’re always looking at ways to make your journey even smoother, that's why we’re introducing eTickets.
We've launched a much simpler and smarter eTicket. This means you will no longer need the LNER app to access your tickets on your mobile.
What are the benefits of eTickets?
- There’s greater flexibility on how you collect your ticket
- You no longer need to activate your ticket
- You can print tickets (ideal if your phone is low on battery)
- It’s easier to share
- You don’t have to register a device
If you purchase a mobile ticket before eTickets is introduced, you will need to download our LNER app and activate your ticket, find out more here.
How does eTickets work?
- You can download eTickets straight to your Apple or Google Wallet and show the ticket on your phone.
- Or you can print out the PDF eTicket if you prefer to have a hard copy.
What's the difference between eTickets and mTickets
- You don’t need to activate eTickets like you do with an mTickets
- Changing your journey or applying for a refund prior to travel will be easier than before
eTickets will replace mTickets from 1 November 2019
- Once eTickets are introduced, we’ll be removing the option for mTickets or SelfPrint, on journeys where eTickets are available.
- Any tickets you’ve already purchased and chosen to receive as an mTicket or SelfPrint, will still be valid for travel.