Go contactless with our simpler and smarter eTicket
What are the benefits of eTickets?
1. Contactless travel
Our eTickets are easy to use on your phone or can be printed at home.
2. Avoid queues at the station
Having your ticket at the ready, minimises time spent at the station and helps maintain social distancing.
3. Instantly receive your ticket
You no longer need to activate your ticket. Once you’ve made your purchase, your eTickets are instantly available to download or print.
4. Share a ticket with ease
Buying a ticket for someone else? Our eTickets can be easily shared with family or friends. Simply share the email containing the PDF.
How do eTickets work?
- You can download eTickets straight to your Apple or Google Wallet and show the ticket on your phone.
- Or you can print out the PDF eTicket if you prefer to have a hard copy.
What's the difference between eTickets and mTickets?
- You don’t need to activate eTickets like you do with an mTickets
- Changing your journey or applying for a refund prior to travel will be easier than before