Edinburgh to London Kings Cross
Now you can travel between capitals for a lot less cash. So if you're canny, you can find a cheap train ticket from Edinburgh to London Kings Cross and back. And as you speed between the cultural centres of both countries, you can watch some of the finest scenery the country has to offer go flashing by. You'll arrive fresh as a daisy and safe in the knowledge that you have that wee bit extra spending money.
Upcoming direct journeys for Edinburgh to London Kings Cross
Thursday 23 September 2021
|19:36||London Kings Cross (KGX)||6|
On time This service is scheduled to depart at 19:36
London North Eastern Railway from Edinburgh to London Kings Cross
Average travel time (4h 39m)
- The equivalent of riding the London Eye nine full times, with nine minutes spare for queuing!
- The equivalent of two ‘Changing of the Guard’ shifts and ceremonies at Buckingham Palace.
- The equivalent of walking from Buckingham Palace to Tower Bridge and back again, twice!
- The equivalent of seeing every part of the British Museum at a leisurely pace, including visiting the gift shop and cafe.
Distance (331 miles)
- The equivalent of walking up and down Edinburgh’s Royal Mile 294 times.
- The equivalent of walking around Arthur’s Seat loop trail 138 times
- It's about one-seven-hundred-fiftieth as long as The Distance from Earth to the Moon