Claim compensation for a delayed train or seat guarantee
Make a claim
To make a claim for compensation for a train that has been delayed for 30 minutes or more, or for seat guarantee, please fill in the form below and include a scanned image of the ticket/receipt for the journey concerned as proof of purchase.
You can check if you’re eligible on our Refunds page if you haven't already.
Attaching an image of your ticket or receipt
Please ensure that your image matches the following criteria:
- Ticket clearly shows the origin and destination stations
- Ticket clearly shows the price paid for the ticket
- If claiming Delay Repay for an eTicket, please upload the PDF that was emailed to you, not a screenshot of the ticket on your phone
- It is in one of the following file types: JPG, PDF, GIF or Microsoft Word document
- The file is no larger than 3.5mb in size
- If you have an upgrade ticket please include this in the same image or scan.
Donate your claim to charity
If you're claiming for a delayed train, you can also now choose to donate your claim amount to CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably), a charity dedicated to preventing male suicide, the single biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK.