Monday 1 March 2021 through to Thursday 22 April 2021 – Check Before You Travel and Avoid Busy Periods
Long period of significant disruption with limited capacity at London King’s Cross, particularly during the morning and evening peak periods.
- Planned disruption due to ongoing track and platform upgrades at London King’s Cross that will, when complete, improve reliability and allow faster acceleration and deceleration of our Azuma trains.
- It will be easiest to secure a seat during the day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Click here to check for quieter services.
- All LNER Lincoln services will start and terminate at Peterborough, with no services on Sundays.
- No daytime LNER services to or from Harrogate but an early southbound and a late northbound service will operate on all days.
- No daytime LNER services between Retford and London King’s Cross, with services only running to or from Peterborough. Some direct services will operate in the morning and evening on all days, with some daytime direct services on Sundays.