Saturday 16 to Sunday 24 January 2021 - Do Not Travel to or from London where possible
Nine-day period of significant disruption with very limited trains on the East Coast Main Line between Grantham and Peterborough.
- LNER passengers may need to transfer to rail replacement services while work continues on a new section of railway at Werrington, north of Peterborough, which will free up space for extra passenger services
- Those travelling between Scotland or the North East and London may need to make multiple changes.
- Station specific travel advice available at EastCoastUpgrade.co.uk.
- The quietest periods will be during the day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Click here to check for quieter services.
- You must have a seat reservation to travel on LNER trains.