A MIGHTY FINE £29 FARE
Leeds to London is mighty fine when you travel at the right time.
Travelling between Leeds and London? Then you can bag yourself a cheap train ticket.
What is Mighty Fine 29?
- Book a Standard Advance ticket up to one week before travel
- £29 each way on direct trains between Leeds and London
- Available Monday to Saturday between 10am-3pm.
Enjoy our free onboard Wi-Fi and tasty treats from our Let’s Eat Café bar and if you're onboard one of our brand-new Azuma trains then there's even more seats in Standard so we can offer more £29 fares.
How many £29 tickets do we have?
- 18,000 £29 or less Standard Advance tickets available when you book up to a week ahead
- Fares available on all direct LNER trains between Leeds or Wakefield and London, Monday to Saturday, between 10am and 3pm
- Subject to availability (limited availability on bank holidays and when engineering work is taking place)
- See full LNER Advance terms and conditions