Plane Relief Terms & conditions
Plane Relief Offer – Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid on the following Virgin Trains East Coast services only, Edinburgh Waverley, Haymarket, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Dunbar, Inverkeithing, Kirkcaldy, Leuchars, Dundee, Falkirk Grahamston, Stirling, Gleneagles and Perth to/from London King’s Cross.
- The discount is not valid for Virgin Trains services on the West Coast
- This offer is only available through virgintrainseastcoast.com/planerelief
- To access this offer, please complete the form on this page. Evidence of an Edinburgh to/from London flight between 01/01/15 – 31/12/16 required for code to be issued.
- If your submission is valid, a promotion code will be shown on screen. The code will also be sent to the email provided on the form within 24 hours of submission. Your code is required to access these tickets
- Offer ends when 20,000 codes have been issued or on 03/11/16, whichever is sooner.
- The code is valid for one transaction only for up to four adults and four children (each way) for use until 23.59 on 10/11/16
- One promotion code will be issued per valid email address only. Multiple submissions will not be accepted
- Promotion code can only be used when booking through the promotional link on this landing page or on the email you may have received
- Valid for travel from 06/10/16 to 16/12/16 inclusive
- Where the booking and travel periods overlap, bookings can be made up to the day before travel
- Tickets are valid on booked date and train only
- Tickets are subject to availability
- No other offers, vouchers or discounts can be applied, including Railcards or child discounts. No changes, no refunds and no break of journey permitted.