50% off for Flybe staff and customers
To continue supporting customers and staff who have been caught up in the collapse of Flybe, LNER are offering 50% off tickets on LNER services for groups of up to five people.
How it works
This discount is only available for staff and customers of Flybe who have been unable to get home. To claim the discount, please send LNER a message on Facebook or Twitter and provide proof of your employment or flight details. Once confirmed, you will be given a unique single-use code.
Proof that will be accepted is:
- For staff: Flybe staff should send a picture of their employee ID or payslip
- For customers: Flybe customers should take a picture of their boarding card or flight confirmation details
Before trying to book your ticket, please read our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- Available for bookings until 31 March 2020 for travel up to 31 May 2020
- In all instances, Flybe customers and staff will be required to demonstrate that they were a Flybe customer or member of staff.
- The 50% discount is available on selected First Class and Standard LNER Advance fares only and valid on LNER trains only.
- The discount applies to one single or return journey for up to 5 travellers
- Your discount code can only be used for one journey.
- Your tickets will be valid on the booked date(s) and train(s) only.
- Sorry, you can’t use this discount in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or Railcards.
- Advance tickets are subject to availability, and there is very limited availability at peak times.
- The usual LNER Advance tickets terms and conditions apply