Save 20% off selected Advance fares
When you visit one of our partner arenas.
We are the official travel partner with three of the UK's biggest arenas. The Barbican in York, First Direct Arena in Leeds and the Utilita Arena in Newcastle.
If you book directly with Ticketmaster to see your favourite act at one of the above arenas you will receive a 20% discount for future travel on selected Advance LNER train fares. Find out how to get your discount below.
Get your discount
- Enter your unique code, without spaces, as the promo code. This will be sent to you directly from the Arena*
- You can use your 20% discount at anytime for any travel reason
- Click the ‘Book now’ link below (don’t forget to read the important stuff)
- Log in or enter your details to set yourself up as a new user
- Click 'Next' and your discount will be automatically applied to the train tickets.
*Please note you will need to be signed up to receive marketing communications for the venue to be sent your unique code by email. Please check the T’s and C’s below.
Terms and conditions
- To qualify for the offer you must purchase tickets from the venue’s official ticketing partner Ticketmaster.
- Single use promotional codes will be sent via email from the venue that you have purchased tickets for within approximately one month of your purchase.
- To receive these emails you need to be signed up to receive marketing communications from the venue, you can update your opt-in preference here: Newcastle arena, York Barbican, Leeds arena
- The 20% discount is valid on selected Advance fares only
- Discount is available on First Class and Standard LNER Advance fares only
- Tickets are available for booking online from 1 April 2019 until 7 April 2020 for travel up to 15 May 2020. Please ensure the travel dates are on sale and valid for the date you intend to travel.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers or with Railcard discounts (if you are booking for between three and nine people the discount will show as small groups booking discount).
- Your tickets will be valid on the booked date(s) and train(s) only.
- Advance tickets are subject to availability, and there is very limited availability at peak times. Not valid for travel on:
- 10 to 14 February Scottish routes only
- 15 to 23 February all routes
- 9 to 13 April
- 8 to 10 May
- 22 to 31 May
- 1 to 31 August for Scottish routes only
- 28 to 31 August
- 24 to 31 October & 1 November
- 22 to 31 December & 1 to 2 January 2021
- If promotional fares do not appear, please change your search criteria.
- Usual LNER Advance tickets terms and conditions apply