East Coast Upgrade
Save 30% on your next journey with LNER
While Network Rail begin work upgrading the train tracks outside of London King's Cross there will be times of planned disruption to allow for works to be carried out. To keep you moving we're offering 30% off your next journey.
Discount codes can be found on our King's Cross track upgrade leaflets.
How to save
To save 30% on your next LNER Advance ticket, you can use one of the unique codes printed on the King's Cross track promo leaflet being handed out in King's Cross train station.
Got your code? Enter it when you book your tickets before 23.59 on 20 December 2020.
Terms and conditions
- The discount applies to one single or return journey for up to nine passengers.
- The 30% discount is available on our lowest First Class and Standard LNER Advance fares only and valid on LNER trains only.
- Tickets are available to book online from 27 December 2019 to 20 December 2020. Please ensure the booking window is open and valid for the date you intend to travel. If your chosen travel date isn’t yet available, sign up for a ticket alert or check back at a later date.
- Your discount code can only be used once.
- Your tickets will be valid on the booked date(s) and train(s) only.
- Sorry, you can’t use this discount in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or Railcards.
- Advance tickets are subject to availability, and there is very limited availability at peak times.
- The usual LNER Advance tickets terms and conditions apply.
- The discount isn't valid for travel on:
- 10 to 14 February Scottish routes only
- 15 to 23 February all routes
- 9 to 13 April
- 8 to 10 May
- 22 to 31 May
- 1 to 31 August for Scottish routes only
- 28 to 31 August
- 24 to 31 October & 1 November
- 22 to 31 December & 1 to 2 January 2021