Win a £50 LNER eVoucher
Dreaming of Days Out?
We hear you, so why not give yourself something to look forward to.
Enter now to be in with a chance of winning a £50 LNER eVoucher to spend on your next trip with us - once lockdown is over of course. We have ten prizes available and each voucher is valid for 18 months.
While you can't get out and about right now, stay entertained with our guide to virtual days out along our route. From online art exhibitions to a live panda cam, you're bound to find something to occupy your time!
How to enter
Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance!
6 June 2020
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 6 June 2020.
- There are ten prizes available. Each prize is for one winner and includes a £50 eVoucher to spend at lner.co.uk only.
- The eVoucher can be used to pay in full or in part payment towards the purchase of LNER Standard or First Advance tickets for travel on LNER train services only.
- The eVoucher is stored in ‘Your Account’ and can be redeemed on the payment page during the booking process. If you do not have an LNER account, you will need to register for an account here before receiving the eVoucher.
- The eVoucher is valid for bookings made at lner.co.uk only and is valid for 18 months from voucher issue. Any travel with LNER should be made in accordance with latest UK Government advice regarding non-essential travel and social distancing.
- Most LNER Advance tickets can usually be booked up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Full LNER Advance ticket terms and conditions apply and can be found here.
- The eVoucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts (with the exception of railcards).
- The eVoucher is non-transferable and there are no refunds or cash alternatives available.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder - this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
- Winner will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who enter.
- LNER will notify the winners by email within 10 working days after the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. Winner will have a further 5 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected.
- This competition is open to UK residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form.
- One entry per person only.
- No purchase is necessary.