Win a First Class Foodie experience
We have a pair of First Class LNER return tickets, a hamper and a £100 Restaurant Favourites gift card just waiting to be won!
Travel anywhere on the LNER route in style, experiencing one of our new Dine Dish and Deli First Class menus, made up of locally sourced produce from breakfast until dinner.
With a £100 gift card you can dine out at your choice of popular restaurants around the UK like YO! Sushi and Café Rouge. Plus, we’re throwing in a hamper full of foodie themed goodies…
How to enter
Sound good? Simple correctly answer the question below and fill in your details.
Struggling to see the competition form? Please update your cookie settings to enable functional cookies and refresh the page!
23:59 on 11 July 2022
This content/functionality requires Functional cookies to work, your current settings do not allow this. Please adjust your to enable this functionality.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 11 July 2022
- There is one prize available only. The prize is for two people travelling together and includes two First Class return tickets for travel on London North Eastern Railway (LNER) train services between an LNER calling station and London Kings Cross, a £100 Restaurant Favourites Gift Card and a food themed hamper.
- The prize must be taken before 31 December 2022.
- Full terms and conditions for the Restaurant Favourites Gift Card can be found here.
- The hamper will be delivered to the chosen home address. Any allergens should be stated at the time of being contacted.
- LNER travel is subject to availability and excludes peak travel dates: 01 to 31 August 2022 (all journeys to/from Scotland) and 26 to 29 August 2022, 14 to 20 October 2022 (all journeys to/from Scotland), 21 to 30 October 2022. The winner may be required to consider alternative dates if their first date is fully booked or if engineering work is taking place.
- Date of visit must be mutually agreed in advance and reservations are subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder - this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available. LNER reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond LNER’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Winner will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who enter.
- LNER will notify the winner by email within 5 working days of the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. Winner will have a further 5 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected.
- Entrants must complete the competition form on this page to be entered into the competition.
- This competition is open to UK residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form.
- One entry per person only.