Win a First Class Azuma getaway to London
To celebrate the launch of our brand-new Azuma trains, we’re offering you the opportunity to win a First Class return trip for two and two-night hotel stay in London.
Specially built using Japanese bullet train technology, the LNER Azuma brings the biggest transformation on the east coast in over 30 years. The new trains offer smoother, quieter journeys and increased levels of comfort with ergonomically designed seats and more space for legs, luggage and laptops. And that’s just in Standard!
First Class offers our most luxurious travel experience yet with more great perks including even larger, comfier seats, bigger tables, USB charging points, faster Wi-Fi and a complimentary two-course meal served at your seat.
Enter the competition below.
How to enter
All you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details, and enter for your chance to win.
31 January 2020
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 31 January 2020.
- There is one prize available only. The prize is for two people, and includes a two-night stay at a 4-star hotel in central London and one pair of First Class return tickets for travel on London North Eastern Railway (LNER) trains between any two LNER calling stations only. The prize must be booked and taken by 30 September 2020.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder - this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations, meals and spending money. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- Winner will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who enter.
- LNER will notify the winner by email within 10 working days after the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. Winner will have a further 7 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected. Please ensure you give us five days' notice before you wish to travel to allow for postage of tickets and passes.
- Entrants must complete the competition form on this page to be entered into the competition. If you don't have access to a computer, we accept competition entries by post. People entering by post must provide their full name, address and competition name. To be in with a chance of winning, the written entry must be posted to London North Eastern Railway, FREEPOST RTUH-TUGH-GCLZ, Cramlington NE23 1WG by 23.59 on 31 January 2020. LNER is not responsible for lost or damaged entries.
- This competition is open to UK residents over 16 years of age.
- Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form or postal entries not arriving by 23.59 on 31 January 2020.
- One entry per person only. No purchase is necessary.