View our terms and conditions below
- Entries must be submitted via Twitter (X) to @LNER in reply to the competition post or with reference to #WorldPhotographyDay, including a photo from any destination on the LNER route.
- Entrants must follow @LNER on Twitter to be eligible for a prize and must have rights to use the photo submitted.
- Competition closes at 09:00 on 21 August 2023.
- Entries from LNER employees are not valid.
- Four winners will be selected and ranked by the LNER social media content team and will be contacted via Twitter by @LNER (no other accounts are genuine).
- Winners must accept within 24 hours of being contacted or the prize may be forfeit and an alternative winner selected.
- Prizes consist of two First Class return tickets for 1st place, and one Standard single ticket each for 2nd/3rd/4th place. Tickets will be provided in the form of promotional codes requiring an email address and associated account for the LNER website.
- Complimentary tickets are valid for any journey on LNER services, subject to availability of reservations, and have no monetary value.
- Prizes may not be exchanged or extended in validity.
- Competition is not affiliated with Twitter.
- Photos submitted may be used by LNER in future social media content.