View our terms and conditions below
- The competition closes on 13 April at 12:00. Entries received after this time will be void and will not be entered this competition.
- The prize consists of two Standard Class tickets for our LNER Wellness Train for the ‘games and puzzles’ carriage.
- The LNER Wellness Train will run on Saturday 7th May 2022 from London King’s Cross to Lincoln service, departing at 08:06.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder - this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available. LNER reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond LNER’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Entrants must like and retweet the specified post to enter.
- The winner will be randomly selected from those who like and retweet the post by the LNER social media team.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message and has 24 hours to accept the prize. If the winner fails to accept the prize within 72 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of London North Eastern Railway Limited (trading as LNER) and their families, affiliated companies, suppliers, agents and anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- Promoter: London North Eastern Railway Limited, trading as 'LNER', is a company registered in England (No 04659712).
Our registered office is:
London North Eastern Railway Limited.
East Coast House,
York YO1 6DH