View our terms and conditions below
- The competition closes at 12:00 on Sunday 27th June 2021.
- The prize consists of One Family Ticket onboard our 08:06 Lincoln Experience Train on the 3rd July 2021 (with return travel included), overnight hotel stay at Holiday Inn Lincoln and tickets to visit the famous Castle and Cathedral.
- The competition will be run on our official Twitter (@LNER. Entries can be made via Twitter only.
- Entrants must like and retweet our official Twitter post
- In order for entries to be valid, entrants must follow @LNER on Twitter.
- The winners will be randomly selected from entrants via our Twitter only.
- The winner will be selected by the LNER social media team.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message and has 24 hours to accept the prize. If the winner fails to accept the prize within 24 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
- The winner must make their own way to London King’s Cross station for the 08:06 service on Saturday 3rd July 2021.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of London North Eastern Railway Limited (trading as LNER) and their families, affiliated companies, suppliers, agents and anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
- The prize cannot be exchanged and a cash alternative will not be provided.
Promoter: London North Eastern Railway Limited, trading as 'LNER', is a company registered in England (No 04659712).
Our registered office is:
London North Eastern Railway Limited.
East Coast House,
York YO1 6DH