LNER York Community Stadium mural competition
Win a pair of First Class LNER tickets at the LNER Community Stadium
How to enter
Come and see us at the LNER York Community Stadium and tweet a picture of the mural for your chance to win two First Class LNER tickets.
We'll be at the LNER York Community Stadium on Saturday 11 September 2021 to see fans of York City FC. Whilst we're there, grab a selfie in front of the mural and post it to Twitter.
Use the hashtag #LNERMuralComp and you could win two First Class LNER tickets.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on 12 September 2021 at 17:00 Entries received by the promoter after this time will be void and will not be entered this competition.
- Entries will only be entered if they are sent to the Twitter handle #LNERMuralComp
- There are five prizes available only. The prizes are five pairs of first-class tickets which can be used to travel anywhere on the LNER route
- In order to redeem the prize, the prize holder must give 14 days-notice to LNER prior to date of travel
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder - this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
- LNER travel is subject to availability. The winner may be required to consider alternative dates if their first date is fully booked or engineering works are taking place
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- The winner of the competition will be the first 10 entrants randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The winning entrant will be informed 5 working days after the closure of the competition, the winner will be announced through LNER’s social media channels
- Once LNER has contacted the winner, the individual will need to provide relevant contact details so that the prize can be dispatched
- You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
- This competition is open to UK residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees and family of LNER are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants acknowledge that copyright in submissions will be owned by LNER. Entrants agree to assign to LNER all intellectual property rights in the submission with full title guarantee and to waive their moral rights.
- This competition is operated by London North Eastern Railway Limited of East Coast House, 25 Skeldergate, York YO1 6DH.