Win a First Class reading trip on LNER
Love reading? Love travelling? If so, our latest competition is perfect for you.
We’ve teamed up with Edinburgh-based author, broadaster and regular LNER traveller Alison Craig to give one lucky winner the opportunity to win:
- A pair of First Class LNER tickets.
- An Amazon Kindle
- And a copy of Alison’s brand new page turner ‘New Beginnings at the Birdie and Bramble’ – ideal reading material for an LNER journey.
Already rated a 5-star read on Amazon, ‘New Beginnings at the Birdie and Bramble is a hilarious and feel-good romance story of new starts, family, grief and friendship, set in the Scottish town of St Andrews. Read more about The Birdie and Bramble series here.
Enter below for your chance to win.
How to enter
All you need to do is simply answer the question below, fill in your details, and enter for your chance to win.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at 23.59 on Thursday 24 October 2019
- There is one prize available. The prize includes a Kindle, a code to download a copy of Alison Craig’s new book: New Beginnings at The Birdie and Bramble and one pair of First Class return tickets for travel on London North Eastern Railway (LNER) services only, between any two LNER calling stations on the east coast route.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Please provide 7 days' notice before your chosen date of travel. You may be required to consider alternative dates if your first date is fully booked.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Hotel accommodation or spending money are not included in this prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- Winners’ surnames and cities are available upon request.
- Employees and family of LNER, Orion Publishing Group or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who answered the question correctly.
- The winners will be notified by email within 10 working days after the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. The winner will have a further 7 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected.
- Entrants must complete the competition form at lner.co.uk to be entered in to the competition. If you do not have access to a computer, we do accept competition entries by post. People entering by post must provide their full name, address and answer to the question. To be in with a chance of winning, the written entry must be posted to London North Eastern Railway, FREEPOST RTUH-TUGH-GCLZ, Cramlington NE23 1WG by 23.59 on 24 October 2019 London North Eastern Railway is not responsible for lost or damaged entries.
- This competition is open to all UK residents.
- LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form or postal entries not arriving by 23.59 on 24 October 2019
- No purchase is necessary