Win a First Class trip onboard our Azuma train
Our Azuma trains are built in the north east of England using Japanese bullet train technology. These trains mark the biggest transformation on the east coast mainline in over 30 years. Azuma trains offer smoother, quieter journeys and increased levels of comfort with ergonomically designed seats and more space for legs, luggage and laptops. And that’s just in Standard!
First Class is beaming with more great perks – including even larger, comfier seats, bigger tables, USB charging points, faster Wi-Fi and a complimentary two-course meal at your seat.
Enter below for your chance to win
How to enter
All you need to do is simply answer the question below, fill in your details, and enter for your chance to win.
30 June 2019
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes at 23.59 on 30 June 2019
- There is one prize available only. The prize is for two people and includes one pair of First Class return tickets for travel on London North Eastern Railway (LNER) train services between any two LNER calling stations only. The prize must be booked and taken by 30 June 2020.
- LNER Azuma trains are currently being introduced across the LNER route so we cannot guarantee that this train type will be available for the journey you wish to book.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Any additional costs incurred during the trip must be covered by the prize holder - this includes train journeys to and from non-LNER calling stations, meals and spending money. You can see our route map and calling stations here.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- Winner will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who enter.
- LNER will notify the winner by email within 10 working days after the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. Winner will have a further 7 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected. Please ensure you give us five days' notice before you wish to travel to allow for postage of tickets and passes.
- Entrants must complete the competition form on this page to be entered into the competition. If you don't have access to a computer, we accept competition entries by post. People entering by post must provide their full name, address and competition name. To be in with a chance of winning, the written entry must be posted to London North Eastern Railway, FREEPOST RTUH-TUGH-GCLZ, Cramlington NE23 1WG by 23.59 on 30 June 2019 LNER is not responsible for lost or damaged entries.
- This competition is open to UK residents over 16 years of age.
- Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form or postal entries not arriving by 23.59 on 30 June 2019.
- One entry per person only.
- No purchase is necessary.