First Class Lounges
After a big old refurbishment our First Class lounges are looking mighty swish. Brand new relaxation areas, brand new workspaces and even brand new chaise longues (see, we said it was swish!). You’ll also find free Wi-Fi, soft drinks, snacks and newspapers – oh we are spoiling you. Get ready to enter lounge heaven and totally forget the world, just make sure you don’t forget to catch your train!
Find your lounge
These luxurious lounges can be found at Edinburgh Waverley, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Darlington, Newcastle, Leeds, Wakefield Westgate, Doncaster and London King’s Cross. So next time you’re setting off on your travels, don’t forget to drop by.
Access to our Lounges
Got one of the following tickets? You’re welcome in any of our Lounges:
- Fully inter-available First Class Season Ticket (i.e. ticket needn’t be specific to one train company)
- Any First Class Anytime ticket valid for travel on the LNER route
- Any LNER First Class business packages
- LNER First Advance tickets*
- LNER Reader Offer tickets
- LNER First Class Lounge Pass email (no ticket required)
- Weekend First and Inclusive Tour Tickets
*Your ticket has to be worth more than £10 to qualify for Lounge access (Rewards tickets count, though).
You may use the lounge for up to two hours before your outward journey, and up to one hour after you arrive (peak times exceptions being 1500-1900 Friday and Sunday where a 1 hour restriction for outward leg will apply).
Assistance dogs and well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome in our First Class Lounges. Bring an owner with you.
Latest great value fares...
Travelling First Class can cost less than you think – take a look at some of our latest fares.