LNER Wellness Train
Step onboard and leave your worries at the door. Relax all the way to Lincoln with our first LNER Wellness Train.
What's on offer?
Our dedicated Wellness Train includes free activities to relax the mind and leave you feeling refreshed.
Join us on this special train from London King's Cross to Lincoln on Saturday 7 May 2022 as we raise awareness for Mental Health Awareness Week (9 to 14 May 2022).
Customers onboard the 08:06 London King’s Cross to Lincoln service on Saturday 7th May 2022 will be able to enjoy one of the following activities:
- Relaxation - take time to unwind with Anna Richardson
- Knit a pair of hand warmers with Wool Winders
- Macrame wall hanging creation with Restoration LDN
- Adult doodling for mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Meditation – unwind with The Now Project
- Games and Puzzles – switch off for fun challenges onboard
- Art session - create a collective group piece with Inkquisitive
- Fitness and Wellbeing Q&A with mind coach James Middleton
- Origami – the art of paper folding with Origami Party London
Those joining the LNER Wellness Train Experience will receive a hand-picked goody bag as part of the journey.
Anna Richardson, a qualified cognitive behaviour therapist and hypnotherapist, will host a carriage of customers onboard the LNER service with a bespoke session on relaxation and hypnotherapy and how to use travel time to get a dose of wellness in around a busy lifestyle.
Customers will also be able to board at Peterborough for a select number of activities. Customers will be sent their boarding ticket and seat reservation in advance of the event.
Tickets are for a day return to Lincoln, with the wellbeing activities taking place on the outbound journey. Customers will join the 15:24 LNER service for their return journey and are encouraged to book a seat reservation to travel in comfort.
How to book?
Included in your ticket price are:
- Return Standard or First Class travel from London King's Cross to Lincoln
- A hand-picked goodie bag
- A seat in your selected carriage for one activity, with all materials included
Your ticket details
Tickets start at £50 and include travel from London King's Cross at 8:06 on Saturday 7 May 2022, arriving into Lincoln at 9:56.
Those who wish can also board in Peterborough at 8:55.
We highly recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.