Our Afternoon Tea Experience
Interested in a unique on train dining experience?
What's on offer?
Offering you a luxury Afternoon Tea experience at 125mph.
- One-way First-Class Ticket including Afternoon Tea
- You will be served a delicious selection of sandwiches and cakes as well as our signature teas and coffees and soft drinks
- Enjoy a little indulgence with a bottle of fizz
- Our dedicated host will ensure you're well looked after on your trip
Prices for 2 adults travelling from £155
Prices for 4 adults travelling from £239
Please note, the full menu is still in progress to bring you the most delicious afternoon tea.
To book or request additional pricing please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Images are illustrative, the menu may differ on the day.
How to book?
Can't wait to get a seat?
Choose from the dates below and then complete our booking form.
A member of our team will be in touch to confirm your booking and to take payment. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.
This content/functionality requires Functional cookies to work, your current settings do not allow this. Please adjust your to enable this functionality.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets purchased as part of LNER Experience are only valid for the class, date and time specified on tickets.
- We are not able to cater to all dietary needs.
- For any specific meal requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Bookings need to be made a minimum of 7 days before departure and are subject to availability.
- Please arrive at the origin station 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Alcohol will only be serviced to those aged 18 and over – a valid ID will be required.
- Once the booking has been confirmed it is non-amendable and non-refundable.
- Some dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.