Unpaid Fare Notice – Online Payment
This page is for the payment of an Unpaid Fare Notice (UFN) issued by LNER. Please read the information below, if you wish to appeal the notice issued please submit your comments and attach any relevant evidence to email@example.com.
In order to pay your UFN you will need:
- The reference number printed on the notice.
- A valid payment card.
Payments are processed by London North Eastern Railway (LNER). Please click on the link below to be taken to the LNER payment site.
Payments can be made by a card holder other than the person named on the UFN.
- You can only make payments online, by paying the outstanding balance in full. This may include accrued administration fees if the matter has not been resolved within the initial 28 day period.
- Unless and until your full payment has been received and cleared, the debt remains outstanding and administration fees can be added to cover the costs of any necessary debt recovery actions.
- LNER has a Revenue Protection Policy, which can be found here.
- If you wish to appeal the notice issued please submit your comments and attach any relevant evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.