How do I access or correct my personal information?

You have the right to access personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree we're obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we'll provide it to you or them free of charge.

Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.

If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out-of-date, you may ask us to correct it.

You can request your information directly from our Data Safe team on this online form here.