Staff friends and family bookings
Family and Friends bookings
As a member of staff, you can purchase the lowest LNER tickets in Standard and First Class for your friends and family, even cheaper.
You are eligible for a 51% discount off LNER Standard and First Advance tickets (the discount is taken from the off-line Advance fare).
You may purchase a total of 200 tickets per year (January to December).
The 51% discount is only available on journeys between two LNER calling stations on the East Coast Mainline route. e.g. York to London Kings Cross or Dundee to Grantham, but NOT Malton to Brighton or London Kings Cross to Hexham.
Discounted friends and family tickets cannot be used in conjunction with Railcard discounts.
How to purchase
- Please Sign In on the desktop version of lner.co.uk using your work email address (or the email address you have registered in Cascade).
- Enter your journey details in the “Buy Tickets” panel on the left hand side of the homepage.
- All fares shown have the applicable discounts applied, highlighted with an asterisk.
- Tickets must be booked online here using your own debit or credit card.
- Tickets will be delivered via Self-Print, Ticket on Departure, or (for a fee) sent via First Class post to your home address recorded with H.R. You can then distribute as necessary.
- Bookings dates and times can be changed for a fee of £10 per ticket.
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- Travel is subject to the usual terms and conditions of carriage for Advance tickets.
Any problems? Just email our retail managers for help.