See more for less with a Senior Railcard
What’s the deal?
With a Senior Railcard you get 1/3 off our awesome fares for a whole year. You also get 1/3 off plenty of other nationwide train providers too.
How much will I save?
Depends on how much you travel really, but the average saving is well over £100 per year. That ain’t pocket change.
Can I travel anytime?
The Senior Railcard is valid on Standard and First Class Anytime, Off-Peak and Advance fares. But we recommend travelling midweek and avoiding rush hour, trains are quieter and there’s less of a queue for our glorious onboard shop!
Alright, I’m interested. How much does this baby cost?
Best part is it’s just £30 for the year. Or, if you want even better value, you can get a three-year railcard for just £70.
Nice! How do I get it?
Simply click the link below to buy your railcard now.
Even more perks (of being a seasoned traveller)
Here are a few more benefits to travelling on LNER with a Senior Railcard
- Free Wi-Fi onboard in Standard and First Class
- A delicious new menu from our LNER Hero Chefs
- The comfiest seats we’ve ever had
- Lots of trains to top destinations, including London, Leeds, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- Oh, and you also get discounts on theatre tickets and hotels.