Staff family and friends tickets
The best 'mates-rates' around!
How to purchase
- Submit a journey search in the search form shown on this page. Remember, your discount only works on LNER Advance products on LNER services.
- The system will then check if you're signed in. If not, it'll ask you to sign in or register. If you're registering, remember to register with your work email address.
- Once you're signed in or registered, after submitting a journey search on this page it'll ask you for your promo code. That's your pay number, so enter your full pay number, eg "HB1234" and submit that.
- Then you'll be taken to your results. If you've done all of that correctly then the Advance fares shown should have a label and a discount icon on them, like this:
- Once you've selected your tickets and journeys and continued, you'll see a "price details" link in your order summary. Hit that, and it'll give you a detailed breakdown. Under your savings you should see your supersales discount.
- If you don't see the piggy bank icon or your supersales listed in your savings, you aren't getting your discount, and something's gone wrong. Check your journey, your login and your pay number.
A few things to remember:
- If you have any difficulties, get in touch with our Retail System Managers here.
- Each staff member receives an entitlement of 200 tickets per calendar year for tickets purchased at the discounted rate.
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- Travel is subject to the usual terms and conditions of travel for Advance tickets.