Executive tickets for Yorkshire business travellers
Executive Single is just the ticket for West Yorkshire business travellers
The West Yorkshire Executive Single is a Standard class ticket which comes with an upgrade to enjoy all the added comfort and facilities of First Class, for just £35 more than the Standard Anytime fare.
Passengers who buy the new ticket will be able to take advantage of complimentary access to LNER’s First Class business lounges in Leeds, Wakefield and London King’s Cross stations before their journey – and to relax with complimentary food and drink in a comfortable First Class seat as they travel.
Crucially for business travel, the deal also includes unlimited access to Wi-Fi throughout the train journey and at the London King’s Cross First Class Lounge, creating a mobile office environment to stay in touch from start to finish.
The West Yorkshire Executive Single costs £161.50 and can be bought through your travel agent, up to 23.59 on the day before travel, making it ideal for last minute business travel plans at a value for money price.
Terms and conditions
- Standard Class single rail travel by LNER, plus upgrade to First Class, subject to availability, with one free seat reservation
- Complimentary food and drink in First Class, according to the day, time of day and journey, and subject to availability
- Valid on LNER trains only, for selected journeys
- Compulsory seat reservation must be made at time of booking
- Valid for travel on date on the ticket only
- Break of journey not permitted
- No child, Railcard or group discounts apply to the ticket
- The West Yorkshire Executive single ticket is fully refundable if cancelled and completely unused.
Changes of travel plans are allowed, without further charge, on the date of travel. Where the date of travel is changed, the ticket should be re-issued showing the correct date. If First Class accommodation is not available on a different LNER service to the one originally reserved with the ticket, a flat £20 refund is payable.