Win a First Class trip on LNER
It’s the start of our journey. And we’re excited to be a part of yours. So wherever you’re going or whoever you’re seeing, get your journey off to a great start with a chance to win a pair of First Class Return tickets with London North Eastern Railway.
Just answer the simple question below by 23.59 on Friday 2 November 2018 to enter.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on Friday 2 November 2018.
- There are five prizes available. Each prize is for two people, travelling together, and includes one pair of First Class return tickets for travel on London North Eastern Railway (LNER) services only, between any two LNER calling stations on the east coast route. The prize must be taken by 30 November 2019.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Please provide 7 days' notice before your chosen date of travel. You may be required to consider alternative dates if your first date is fully booked.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange their transport to and from LNER calling stations. Hotel accommodation or spending money are not included in this prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- Winners’ surnames and cities are available upon request.
- Employees and family of LNER or any agencies connected with the set-up of this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Five winners will be randomly selected from the database of entrants who answered the question correctly.
- The winners will be notified by email within 10 working days after the closing date, using the email address registered when entering the prize. The winner will have a further 7 days to accept the prize before another prize winner is randomly selected.
- Entrants must complete the competition form at lner.co.uk to be entered in to the competition. If you do not have access to a computer, we do accept competition entries by post. People entering by post must provide their full name, address and answer to the question. To be in with a chance of winning, the written entry must be posted to London North Eastern Railway, FREEPOST RTUH-TUGH-GCLZ, Cramlington NE23 1WG by 23.59 on 2 November 2018. London North Eastern Railway is not responsible for lost or damaged entries.
- This competition is open to all UK residents.
- LNER is not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered on the competition form or postal entries not arriving by 23.59 on 2 November 2018.
- No purchase is necessary.