The LNER winter seat sale
This winter (if you’re quick) the east coast is your oyster. We’ve got 250,000 weekday tickets up for grabs starting at £5, for travel Mondays to Fridays, between 4 January and 1 March 2019 inclusive – and they’re on sale now.
With tickets from London to Peterborough at £5, Leeds to London at £10 and Edinburgh to London at £20, start the new year with an unforgettable adventure at an unbelievably low price.
But hurry, you have until 23.59 on 22 November to bag yourself a seat.
Seat Sale tickets can only be booked via the ‘Book now’ button or the ‘Buy tickets’ box below.
When do I have to book the tickets by? 23.59 on 22 November 2018.
What dates can I book tickets for? For travel Mondays to Fridays, between 4 January and 1 March 2019. Saturdays and Sundays are excluded due to essential engineering works taking place along the east coast route on weekends during January and February.
How much are Standard tickets? They’re available for £5, £7, £10, £15, £20 or £25 depending on where you are travelling to and from.
And can I grab First Class tickets too? Yes. They’re available at either £15, £20, £25, £30 or £40 or £50, depending on where you are travelling to and from.
Terms and conditions
- Book by 23.59 on 22 November 2018 only at lner.co.uk/sale.
- For travel on London North Eastern Railway (LNER) train services only, Monday to Fridays inclusive, between 4 January and 1 March 2019.
- At least 250,000 tickets (150,000 standard and 100,000 First Class) will be made available for across the travel period and are subject to availability. All Saturday and Sunday LNER train services are excluded from the offer due to essential engineering works on the LNER east coast mainline, and there is limited availability on peak trains.
- No other offers or discounts can be applied, including Railcards or child discounts.
- No changes, no refunds and no break of journey permitted.