Half Term days out
From castles and country houses to trampoline parks and bouldering, you're sure to find inspiration for an exciting day out this Half Term.
Travel with confidence
When you're ready to travel again, you can be certain we've put every measure in place to ensure your safety, including;
- Reservation-only booking to ensure a safe number of customers can travel on each of our trains.
- Enhanced cleaning of our trains and stations.
- Contactless eTickets which you can access on your phone or print at home.
What you can do;
- Wear a face covering in the station and onboard the train.
- Wash your hands at regular intervals. Our toilets are open in our stations and onboard our trains and there are hand sanitiser stations
- Sit in your reserved seat shown on your ticket or seat reservation confirmation email.
London: Image 1 © Merlin Entertainments Image 2 © ArcelorMittal Orbit Lincoln: Image 1 © Jump Inc Hull: Image 1 The Deep Image 2 © RockCity Leeds: © Harewood House Trust and Lee Beel Newcastle: Image 1 © Northumberlandia Edinburgh: Image 1 © Marc Millar Image 2 © Jupiter Artland Durham: Image 1 © Beamish Museum