How do I collect my tickets from a ticket vending machine?
All of our stations have ticket vending machines from London King's Cross right through to Edinburgh and beyond. Find a station here.
How to collect at the station
You need two things to collect your tickets from a ticket machine:
- The first is the debit or credit card that was used to purchase the tickets.
- The second is the 8 character alpha-numeric reference that can be found on your confirmation email.
The ticket vending machines are clearly labelled inside the station, so they should be easy to find. Follow these three simple steps:
- Insert the debit or credit card you used to purchase the tickets.
- Enter the reference if you have one.
- The machine will check your details and print your tickets, they'll appear in the tray below.
There may be quite a few tickets and reservation coupons to collect so don't rush off until you're sure everything has been printed and the main screen says that the transaction is complete.