How do I book for a group and are there any discounts?
Travelling in a group of 3-9 people?
You can save 20% on your Advance tickets when you book together with our small groups discount.
- The discount is automatically applied to your booking when you have between 3 and 9 people travelling with you and you're buying LNER Advance tickets.
- You can pick which seats you want using our interactive seat map when you book.
- Great news! If you make a group booking for travel on or after 22 May 2021, we’ll seat you all together. Please stick to government guidelines and only book together if it’s in line with the advice. If not, you’ll need to make separate bookings or individual seat reservations.
Travelling in a group of 10 or more?
We'll help you find the best deal. All you need to do is contact our Group Travel using this contact form.
Why book your trip through the Group Travel team?
- Save 20% on your booking in groups of 10-19.
- Save 15% if your group size is 20 people or more.
- We'll help you with your luggage when you arrive at the station and for connections.
- We can help with your connecting journey even if it's not on an LNER train.
- You'll get discounts on London underground tickets.
- Your group will be able to sit together with reserved seats (wherever possible).
- You'll also be able to pre-order your snacks, meals and drinks that are discounted for you your group.