How do I book for a group and are there any discounts?
You can save £££s when booking a small group (3-9 people) when you buy LNER Advance tickets at lner.co.uk. You can pick which seats you want using our interactive seat map when you book.
If you're travelling in a group of 10 or more, we'll help you find the best deal. All you need to do is contact our Group Travel team on 03457 225 225 or get in touch with us using this contact form. Opening times: 08.00 – 20.00 Monday to Friday. Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Booking through the Group Travel team means you can get:
- Discounts for groups of ten people or more.
- Luggage assistance upon arrival and for connections.
- Advance bookings for connecting journeys with other train operators.
- Discounts on Underground tickets.
- Reserved group seating (wherever possible).
- Discounts and pre-ordering for snacks, meals and drinks at the Foodbar.