How do I make a booking for a wheelchair user?
You can still book a place for your wheelchair on our trains. First thing's first: make sure you're on a desktop or tablet device when you're making your booking. When you’re on the 'seating preference' section click on 'assistance request' and request a wheelchair space.
We’ll forward your details to our Assisted Travel team who'll contact you to confirm the space has been reserved. If a wheelchair space isn't available on the train you've requested, they'll ask if you can travel at another time. In the worst case scenario, you may have to cancel your booking.
If you'd like to talk to someone about your specific needs, contact our Assisted Travel team on:
- Let us know, at least by 22:00 the day before you travel, so we can help make sure you have a hassle-free journey. But, even if you need a hand on the day, we’ll still do everything we can for you.
- Live Chat daily between the hours of 08:00 - 22:00 - on our Help and support pages.
- Call 03457 225 225 daily between the hours of 08:00 - 22:00.
- Request assistance online via the assisted travel form.
- Or use the Text Relay Service on 18001 03457 225 225.
- All assistance requests must be booked by 22:00 the day before travel.