Can I still get the 2% earned credit if I don’t book direct with LNER?
Yes, if you’re on our trains, you can earn 2% credit. You’ll need to download our LNER mobile app, join LNER Perks and follow the process for importing your ticket, using your barcode or ticket collection reference. You’ll be able import your journey using an eTicket, using your ticket collection reference if you collected at the station, or using the barcode on a paper roll ticket.
You can import tickets provided they meet the following criteria:
- You must be a member of LNER PERKS at the point that ticket is added
- You must have made a seat reservation for the ticket at the point of booking
- You must not have previously added more than one other ticket with the same travel date
- You must not have added more than 15 tickets in the last 7 days
- You must not have added tickets with a combined cost of over £1,000 in the last 7 days.