Can I reserve a seat?
Yes, you can reserve a seat on all LNER trains, unless all the reservable seats are booked already.
Tickets that come with a reservation:
- If you book a Standard Advance or First Class Advance ticket, you'll automatically have a seat reserved, and you can use our Seat Picker to change which seat, if you like. You can check your seat reservation by logging in to your, My Account area.
How to reserve a seat:
- If you have a Flexible, Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak or Open ticket and you need a seat reservation you can make one online using our reservation tool
- Visit your local LNER Travel Centre in a station
- Contact us on our Live Chat between the hours of 08:00 - 22:00 from our Help and support pages
- Season ticket holders can reserve a seat for free up to 5 minutes before a trains departure using our seat reservation tool.