How do I calculate my Season Ticket refund?
If you bought your Season Ticket directly from us, we can generally give you a refund under the following circumstances:
- In the case of an annual Season Ticket: provided there are 7 or more weeks validity remaining. Annual Season tickets typically have no refund value after 10 months and 12 days, although they are still valid for travel until the expiry date.
- In the case of a Season Ticket valid between one and ten months: provided there are seven days (or more) validity remaining.
- In the case of a weekly Season Ticket: provided there are three days (or more) validity remaining.
- You can see an estimate of your Season Ticket refund using our Season ticket refund calculator.
- Season Ticket refunds are subject to a £10 administration fee.
We are currently working to normal timelines for processing Season ticket refunds of 14 working days.
- Please note that annual Season Ticket refunds are calculated on the difference between the price you paid and the cost of tickets for the time you actually used it.
- Because annual tickets offer significant savings compared to paying weekly or monthly, refunds are not made pro rata, the calculation is based on the refundable value over 40 weeks instead of 52, as the ticket price is based on the cost of 40 weekly tickets.