How do I request a refund for my Season Ticket?
If you bought your Season Ticket directly from us, we can generally give you a refund under the following circumstances:
- In the case of an annual Season Ticket: provided there are 7 or more weeks validity remaining. Annual Season tickets typically have no refund value after 10 months and 12 days, although they are still valid for travel until the expiry date.
- In the case of a Season Ticket valid between one and ten months: provided there are seven days (or more) validity remaining.
- In the case of a weekly Season Ticket: provided there are three days (or more) validity remaining.
We are currently working to normal timelines for processing Season ticket refunds of 14 working days. You can see an estimate of your Season ticket refund using our Season ticket refund calculator.
To claim for a Season Ticket refund, please email your ticket image to us at email@example.com showing:
- Full name on the season ticket
- Original Ticket Number of the season ticket
- Please cut your ticket in half from top to bottom with VOID written across it
- Take a photograph of the ticket on a plain background with the two pieces of the ticket clearly apart
- Please ensure the details on both halves of the ticket are readable
- It is only necessary to send an image of your actual travel ticket(s), we do not need to see your seat reservation or collection receipt
- Season ticket end date (where applicable)
- Photocard Number (if a season refund)
- Station from and station to
- Class of travel (First or Standard Class)
- And your last day of travel
Season ticket refunds are subject to a £10 administration fee.