The best way to save for frequent journeys
For commuters and other travellers making regular journeys, a Season Ticket lets you save money. You also get unlimited travel on any train (subject to the terms and conditions of the ticket you have chosen). Seasons are available from one week for shorter journeys or any period between one month and up to a year.
What are the benefits?
Read why a Season ticket is ideal for you.
- Ideal for commuters and frequent travel between two specific stations
- Cheaper than buying individual Anytime tickets for your journey
- Unlimited travel on any train on the route shown on your ticket, at any time of day, between two stations of your choice
- Great for work, and also for additional weekend trips
- Choose from one week up to one year’s duration
When can I travel?
- As long as your Season Ticket is valid, you can travel at any time between your chosen stations.
- Seasons are available from one week for shorter journeys or any period between one month and up to a year.
Before purchasing your season ticket, you will need to ensure you have a Photocard
Have a current rail photocard to go with your new season ticket. If you do not already have one you will need to get one. More info on getting a photocard.
Select date for when you wish your season ticket period to begin
Select end date or period